The Flamingo Fund
The Flamingo Fund is administered by the NIA to assist with quality of life projects for NOLS employees around the world.
Work in Progress
Projects Completed Since 2015
Where does the money come from?
Flamingo funding comes from two sources:
1. Donations by current and former Instructors. More donations allow us to fund more projects.
2. Each year the NIA Board votes to release a portion of the money we have collected in dues into the Flamingo Fund.
Click the green button at right to donate to the Fund.
Have a project you'd like funded at your branch? Send and e-mail with the following information to Drew Seitz, NIA Board Member and Flamingo Fund Administrator.
1. Your name, e-mail, and phone number.
2. Which NOLS Campus is the project for?
3. A brief description of what you'd like funding for, including an explanation of how will it improve quality of life for instructors and/or in-town staff.
4. A budget (maximum Flamingo Fund contribution of $500)
5. A timeline to complete the project.
6. Who will actually see this project through?
Flamingo Fund Administrator